We invite you to explore this website to learn more about ENCOR and its remarkable history of serving individuals with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities of all ages since 1968. ENCOR was the nation’s first comprehensive provider of community based services. We are managed by an experienced team of professionals who each have over 30 years experience in the field of developmental disabilities. Our mission is to support, encourage and empower people to lead lives of learning and fulfillment. We believe in these Core Values:
- Individuality – Each person is valued and respected as a unique individual with gifts to be discovered and nurtured.
- Integrity – Learning flourishes in an environment of honesty, trust and personal responsibility.
- Self Determination – Making informed choices about life decisions inspires people to live fully and pursue their dreams.
- Well Being – Every person wants and hopes to lead a life blessed with good health and fulfilling relationships.
- Community – All citizens deserve opportunities to actively participate in the life of their community.
ENCOR services are provided over a 5 county region in eastern Nebraska. Those counties include Cass, Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy and Washington. Services include:
- Day Services and Support
- Residential Services and Support
- Specialized Support Services
- Opportunities for business partnerships
- And so much more!
Contact us to arrange a tour, to inquire about services, to contract for production / recycling services, or to learn more about ENCOR. We look forward to hearing from you!