We are happy to announce that ENHSA and ENCOR administration offices will be moving soon to our new office location. As of April 6th, 2017, please note that our new address will be as follows:
4715 S. 132st Street
Omaha, NE 68137
Family and Guardian Surveys
ENCOR has just completed our 2016 Family and Guardian surveys. We already know how hard our staff strive to help us be the best provider, but we are going to let our families quotes speak for themselves. Here are a few things our families have to say about the services we provide:
“My daughter has been with ENCOR since 2004. We have been very pleased and blessed that she is in such a good program.”
“We are extremely happy with the way our daughter is treated and admire the professional way ENCOR has interacted with our family”
“I am so impressed how day staff and residential staff individualize each client’s needs and wants. Staff are professional and personable and easy to talk to. I would recommend ENCOR to others.”
“My brother has been in the system for more than 25 years. He has been in some bad places; some fair places and one or two decent places but ENCOR is the first place that has given him a home.”
“Everyone that is a part of my son’s care is absolutely awesome!!! Thank you so much!!”
If you want to join our family at ENCOR, give us a call, we would be happy to talk to you and visit about our services.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more about ENCOR and its remarkable history of serving individuals with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities of all ages since 1968. ENCOR was the nation’s first comprehensive provider of community based services. We are managed by an experienced team of professionals who each have over 30 years experience in the field of developmental disabilities. Our mission is to support, encourage and empower people to lead lives of learning and fulfillment. We believe in these Core Values:
- Individuality – Each person is valued and respected as a unique individual with gifts to be discovered and nurtured.
- Integrity – Learning flourishes in an environment of honesty, trust and personal responsibility.
- Self Determination – Making informed choices about life decisions inspires people to live fully and pursue their dreams.
- Well Being – Every person wants and hopes to lead a life blessed with good health and fulfilling relationships.
- Community – All citizens deserve opportunities to actively participate in the life of their community.
ENCOR services are provided over a 5 county region in eastern Nebraska. Those counties include Cass, Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy and Washington. Services include:
- Day Services and Support
- Residential Services and Support
- Specialized Support Services
- Opportunities for business partnerships
- And so much more!
Contact us to arrange a tour, to inquire about services, to contract for production / recycling services, or to learn more about ENCOR. We look forward to hearing from you!